Search This Blog
Home > sport news > Beaten up Ivar (17) from Bergen op Zoom, "Who can I trust?" (video)
Beaten up Ivar (17) from Bergen op Zoom, "Who can I trust?" (video)
Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 by Unknown
all your friends you can trust and they will never do anything. That thought Ivar Cash (17) from Bergen op Zoom also Sunday afternoon when he unsuspectingly at park Ravelijn in Bergen op Zoom Appts with a few friends.
A few hours later, he woke up in an ambulance. He can still remember nothing of what happened before he lost consciousness.
Ivar: "I agreed with four boys, whom I happened to two'm friends a few hours later I woke up in an ambulance and I turned out to have been a time unconscious, I do not know who I can trust..."
Sunday Evi, the sister of the victim, Facebook tried to find all the witnesses. Her message on Facebook is shared thousands of times.
The statements of the witnesses who came forward, the picture seems to emerge that the perpetrator is a close friend of Ivar. Evi: "This guy comes here often over the floor and we considered him a good friend Ivar."
Category Article sport news
